Safety belt Swelock model K452 with rope K611.
The full width webbing is made of 44mm high webbed webbing, 950g
- The lock and D-ring on the back are made of galvanized steel material.
- The chest lock device is made of a Zinc- Plated Steel material.
- Fixed force of more than 15 kN can be applied K611 Lifebuoy is made of polyamide, 1.5m long, 12mm in diameter and 0.80 kg in weight.
- Resistance to surge up to 22 KN.
- Snap hook 1 point model K333 (width 20mm and length 155mm)
- Safety lock system.
- One Big Kahn, K332, 53 mm wide, 205 mm long. Safety Lock
- Strong, durable, and resistant to impact.
- Use lock with D-ring behind the belt. Easy to use, safe, and does not unlock whilst in use.