WD-40 SPECIALIST (W - Forty Specials)
Food Grade Silicone Spray (Silicone spray, food grade lubrication)
• Silicone spray lubricating food grade Used in the food and pharmaceutical industry for lubrication and protection of all materials. The surface does not leave stains without odorless colors such as rubber, plastic, metal, glass, wood, vinyl, fiberglass, nylon leather and others
• Can be used for mold removal Food conveyor belt Water bottle filling machine And equipment for food production, such as sieve-plastic network
• Experience food (But only a small amount) received the standard NSF®Certified: H1
how to use
• Shake the can before use and spray it to the area that needs lubrication and protection.
• Able to attach an extra tube to the nozzle to emphasize the injection of the desired area.
• Do not place cans in areas where the temperature exceeds 50 degrees Celsius.
• Do not store or spray the area with flames and sparks.
• Do not pierce or destroy cans when used
• Do not eat If swallowed Do not induce vomiting and seek medical attention immediately.
• Wash thoroughly after every skin contact with soap and clean water.
• should be kept out of the reach of children