WD-40 SPECIALIST AUTOMOTIVE (WAD - forty specialties automotive)
MACHINE & ENGINE DEGREASER (Machine and Engine Degrees)
• Oil cleaning spray Used to clean grease stains, oil Tar, stains, dirt and glue stains or various adhesives
how to use
• Turn off the engine and let it cool.
• Cover areas and parts that are electronic Cargill and engine air systems with waterproof materials
• Shake the can before use, then spray it thoroughly over the surface that needs cleaning and leave for 5-10 minutes
• Brush the area that needs to be cleaned. Or areas with stains Then use water to rinse
• Remove waterproof material Start the engine and let the engine run. 10 minutes to help the engine dry quickly and thoroughly
• Multi-use oil WD-40 Multi-Use Product (WD-40 MUP) More to chase moisture and protect the back parts clean
• Place cans in areas where the temperature exceeds 50 degrees Celsius
• Do not store or spray the area with flames and sparks.
• Do not pierce or destroy cans when used
• Avoid inhalation during use
• Do not eat If swallowed Do not induce vomiting and seek medical attention immediately.
• Wash thoroughly after every skin contact with soap and clean water.
• should be kept out of the reach of children