WD-40 SPECIALIST AUTOMOTIVE (WAD - forty specialties auto)
BRAKE & PARTS CLEANER (Brake and Partition Cleaner)
• Cleaning disc, disc brakes, drum brakes and brakes for removing oil stains, brake stains, grease, oil stains and dirt that are caught on the brake quickly, safely, leaving no stains and residues and does not erode parts brake Can be sprayed clean without removing the brake components And also helps to eliminate the braking noise and slippery clutch
how to use
• Shake the can before use.
• Spray all parts that need cleaning to remove brake fluid. Grease, oil and dirt
• Wipe dry with a soft cloth Then let it dry
• Repeat the spray again if needed. Do not spray when the engine is running. And while the parts are still hot Do not spray on surfaces that are painted or painted. Including rubber and plastic parts
• Place cans in areas where the temperature exceeds 50 degrees Celsius
• Do not store or spray the area with flames and sparks.
• Do not pierce or destroy cans when used • Avoid inhalation during use
• Do not eat If swallowed Do not induce vomiting and seek medical attention immediately.
• Wash thoroughly after every skin contact with soap and clean water.
• should be kept out of the reach of children